You may remember before the Easter break, Yvette made some delicious Easter egg cupcakes. Why not try baking some cupcakes over the weekend and if you would like to drop any samples off at the dining hall Yvette & Louise would love to taste them or you could email some pictures to us.
8 oz caster sugar
8 oz butter
8 oz eggs
8 oz self-raising flour
- Beat together the sugar & butter until it is light and fluffy
- Mix the eggs into the sugar & butter slowly until they are all in
- Fold in the flour and mix to a batter
- Half fill cupcake cases with mixture
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes on 175 degrees centigrade
- Remove from oven and leave to cool on a cooling rack
For the fudge icing:
10 oz icing sugar
2.5 oz butter
2 floz milk
- Beat together all three ingredients and then, using a piping bag & nozzle, pipe the icing onto the cooled cupcakes.
- Finish with mini eggs & enjoy!